This sock kit is perfect for those who like to have their project bag match their project. The yarn was dyed to match the bag.
The yarn is Star Bursts with a 20 gram mini skein of grey.
There are 4 rows of pink/ 4 rows aqua/ 4 rows chartreuse/ 4 rows pink/ 4 rows turquoise/ 4 rows orange.
80% SW Merino/ 20% Nylon
Machine wash delicate, though for best results hand wash and dry flat.
It is dyed using acid dyes and has been heat set.
The project bag is made by Caroline of Anomalous Mind, anomalousmind.etsy.com
This medium sized project bag will easily accommodate a 100 gram skein of yarn, needles, and your notions.
The fabric placement may be different on bag from the bag pictured.
• Fabric is 100% cotton
• Fully lined with no exposed seams
• Squared-off bottom so that the bag will sit on its own when filled
• Machine washable, iron as needed
• Dimensions: Approximately 7" tall by 11” wide, with a 3” base.
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)